A screenshot of my flash animation (Please read instructions below)

More screenshots. All six navigation buttons are clickable (Please read instructions below)

I am truly amazed with Putrajaya Botanical Park and Moroccan Pavilion. Surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful gardens, this park is a beautiful addition to Putrajaya. Moreover, the Moroccan Islamic architecture is STUNNING and UNIQUE. It moves me and inspires me to create this flash interactive animation. My very first attempt. Hope you guys like my work.

Click here to launch the flash animation. Remember to read the instructions first:


INSTRUCTION (READ ME) - VIEWING PUTRAJAYA FLASH ANIMATION:

  1. This animation is hosted in 110mb.com (Google's Blogger does not support multiple swf files linkage).
  2. Please be patient and wait for the movie and all navigation buttons to fully load. It takes about 2 - 4 minutes (depending on your bandwidth).
  3. 6 Clickable Navigation Buttons - My Solo Trip, Moroccan Pavilion, The Botanical Park, Download Section, Image Gallery & Contact Details. Remember to wait for all buttons to fully load.
  4. Animation File Size - 3.41MB
  5. Support all screen resolutions (from 1024 x 768 pixels onwards)
  6. All pictures featured in the presentation are captured with my Nikon D60 DSLR Camera.
  7. Please click the first screenshot or click this link to launch the flash animation - http://myloismylife.110mb.com/index.html

Here are five pictures captured in Putrajaya Botanical Park and Moroccan Pavilion. Please check out my flash animation to view all 15 exclusive pictures - http://myloismylife.110mb.com/index.html

Title: Nature Green Veins
Location: Putrajaya Botanical Garden, Selangor, Malaysia
Date: 26th October 2009 (Monday), 10:50am
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/5.3, ISO Equiv.: 200

A close-up shot of a natural backlit leaf.

Title: Unique Bloom
Location: Putrajaya Botanical Garden, Selangor, Malaysia
Date: 26th October 2009 (Monday), 11:11am
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/6.3, ISO Equiv.: 100

Holding an interesting flower.

Title: Gigantic Bird Nest Fern
Location: Putrajaya Botanical Garden, Selangor, Malaysia
Date: 26th October 2009 (Monday), 12:58pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/5.6, ISO Equiv.: 125

A HUGE bird nest fern in the fern garden.

Title: The Figs
Location: Putrajaya Botanical Garden, Selangor, Malaysia
Date: 26th October 2009 (Monday), 11:34am
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/5.6, ISO Equiv.: 200

The fig fruits, important as both food and traditional medicine, contain laxative substances, flavonoids, sugars, vitamins A and C, acids and enzymes.

Title: Breathtaking Craftmanship
Location: Moroccan Pavilion, Putrajaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Date: 26th October 2009 (Monday), 2:05pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/5.3, ISO Equiv.: 640

Moroccan architecture is an evolution of Berber architecture and has heavily and over centuries influenced the Hispanic-Moorish style in southern Spain and northern Morocco.

5 comments

  1. Shelyn Says:
  2. The flash looks interesting. But there is no scrollbar, so I can't actually scroll down and view the whole page. I'm using firefox.

     
  3. shloke Says:
  4. Shelyn,

    Thank you for your reply. I forgotten to test the flash movie in different screen resolutions. The auto ads are pushing the movie downwards.

    Now, visitors will be loading direct swf movie instead of index page.

    Finding a free host with no ads and fixing it.

    Cheers!
    mylo

     
  5. shloke Says:
  6. YAY! I troubleshoot and fixed everything :)

    My Flash Movie:

    → Support multiple screen resolutions (Starting from 1024 x 768 pixels onwards)
    → Removed off-stage objects
    → No ads
    → All 6 clickable navigation buttons

    Flash movie is now hosted in 110MB.com. Thank you again to Shelyn for informing me about that
    resolution issue :)

    Cheers!
    mylo

     
  7. Hello Mylo,

    Nice photography and I love the Natural Green Veins.

    Regards,
    David
    Malaysia Asia

     
  8. shloke Says:
  9. David Jr,

    Thanks! It was a spontaneous shot.

    Cheers!
    mylo

     
Related Posts with Thumbnails












My Photo
shloke
Traveling & photography are the most rewarding & enriching experiences in my life. Photography is all about discovery, enjoying myself, having adventure, learning people & nature. The greatest experience for me is the connection I felt with NATURE. If you haven’t seen Malaysia, you haven’t seen the world! My photography works are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
View my complete profile


mylo's twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter