My first posting in mylo is my life

Posted by shloke 16 August 2008
A Malaysian blog, photo blog and travelogue.
Good day to all! My first attempt blogging. Well, I have a personal website (www.geocities.com/teacherloke) but not been updating the portal due work commitment. So, decided to start a blog to keep track of my work and also share my passion in photography.
Will be travelling to Cameron Highland and Penang this coming Monday. Recently, bought another 4GB Toshiba SD Card for my Nikon D60 DSLR camera. Hoping to capture some amazing moments and nature photos over there.
Having a week long holiday.Yippee!! Waiting for this moment for a long time. Love to travel and explore new places plus meeting new people. An escape from the KL madness.
As usual, the kids over there are cheerful and very close to one another. Seems like a big happy family. Wish to start my own family (with some 'pesky' and jovial kids like them). Hmm.....not in a hurry...guess I am still enjoying my single life with no strings attached.

Aiyah...enough words for now. Attaching some DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflect) pictures that I 'captured' since I bought my new camera. An expensive investment, but worth it and LOVE IT ever since.
My Visit to Crab Island

Picture 1 - The lazy dog

A tired dog taking a half nap lying on the floor.

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails












My Photo
shloke
Traveling & photography are the most rewarding & enriching experiences in my life. Photography is all about discovery, enjoying myself, having adventure, learning people & nature. The greatest experience for me is the connection I felt with NATURE. If you haven’t seen Malaysia, you haven’t seen the world! My photography works are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
View my complete profile


mylo's twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter