Photo of the month (May 2009)

Posted by shloke 07 June 2009
Title: The Temple's Guardian
Location: Sam Poh Buddhist Temple, Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
Date: 22 May 2009, 6:47pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/5.6, ISO Equiv.: 110

I was on my way leaving the Buddhist temple when the Sun started to set. The temple's surrounding was BEAUTIFUL! The golden moment last for 5 minutes only. I took some shots to immortalize it. The buildings and the statues were transformed into 'pure gold'.

The picture above is a spontaneous close-up shot.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. looks good :)

     
  3. shloke Says:
  4. @wayeyoung,

    Thanks for dropping by!

    Cheers!
    mylo

     
Related Posts with Thumbnails












My Photo
shloke
Traveling & photography are the most rewarding & enriching experiences in my life. Photography is all about discovery, enjoying myself, having adventure, learning people & nature. The greatest experience for me is the connection I felt with NATURE. If you haven’t seen Malaysia, you haven’t seen the world! My photography works are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
View my complete profile


mylo's twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter