Article Preview

Title: RM35 per piece?
Location: Jalan Masjid India, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 27th August 2009, 3:15pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/7.1, ISO Equiv.: 100

That is expensive. But the cloth material look exquisite and rich.

Title: Get Your Bling-Bling
Location: Jalan Masjid India, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 27th August 2009, 3:36pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/5.3, ISO Equiv.: 1000

A trader displaying his crystal-like bracelets with stones imported from South Korea.

Title: RED ALERT!!
Location: Jalan Masjid India, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 27th August 2009, 3:05pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/5.6, ISO Equiv.: 125

Infected?? Nah...even mannequin is wearing a surgical mask.

Title: The Sheltered Bazaar
Location: Jalan Masjid India, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 27th August 2009, 3:59pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/4.0, ISO Equiv.: 200

This bazaar is maintained by DBKL. Similar facade in Kuala Lumpur Chinatown.

Title: Deep-fry Delights
Location: Jalan Masjid India, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 27th August 2009, 3:54pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/5.0, ISO Equiv.: 250

On my way to the sheltered bazaar, I bumped into three Indian Muslim vendors selling deep-fry curry puffs and large-sized chillies. Fatty stuff, but it was delicious and yummy.


I am traveling to Southern Thailand (Hat Yai & Surat Thani) en route to Central Thailand (Bangkok). It's been a long, long time since I last traveled abroad.

I love visiting temples and also meeting strangers in a bazaar-like environment. So, I hope to explore the world's largest open air market Chatuchak (Jatujak) and the Thai Temples (Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Temple of Emerald Buddha & Erawan Shrine) in Thailand. I've gathered loads and loads of useful information about these places to be included in my future blog post. Thank you to fellow blogger mr. xplorer for sharing a place known as Damnoen Saduak floating market.

See you guys back on 9th September 2009.

HAPPY MERDEKA PEOPLE!!!!!!

Jalan Masjid India/Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman -- Getting There:

You can reach there with the Star LRT or Putra LRT. You get off at the Masjid Jamek Station. It is also on walking distance from Petaling Street (China Town). The Masjid Jamek is only 200 meters away from this shopping bazaar.

http://www.rapidkl.com.my/network/rail/railmap (Integrated Rail Map)

Jalan Masjid India/Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman -- Read More:

http://www.malaysiasite.nl/littleindiaeng.htm

Jalan Masjid India/Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman -- Google Maps:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Bon voyage!

    Looking forward to your Thai photos!

     
  3. shloke Says:
  4. Thank you!!!

    I'll be snapping loads and loads of pictures :)

    Cheers!
    mylo

     
Related Posts with Thumbnails












My Photo
shloke
Traveling & photography are the most rewarding & enriching experiences in my life. Photography is all about discovery, enjoying myself, having adventure, learning people & nature. The greatest experience for me is the connection I felt with NATURE. If you haven’t seen Malaysia, you haven’t seen the world! My photography works are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
View my complete profile


mylo's twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter