Photo of the month (March 2009)

Posted by shloke 05 April 2009

Title: Red and Crunchy Apples
Location: Pasar Besar Melaka, Melaka (Malacca), Malaysia
Date: 17 March 2009, 8.47am
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/5.3, ISO Equiv.: 280

This photo was taken during my recent trip to Malacca's Big Market. The traders were very friendly and allowed me to get closer for this macro shot. I LOVE the hue of red colour in these apples. The middle apple has the brightest red colour in this picture. Overall, it was a spontaneous shot with delightful outcome :) All my pictures without any Photoshop element - I only resize my pictures.

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails












My Photo
shloke
Traveling & photography are the most rewarding & enriching experiences in my life. Photography is all about discovery, enjoying myself, having adventure, learning people & nature. The greatest experience for me is the connection I felt with NATURE. If you haven’t seen Malaysia, you haven’t seen the world! My photography works are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
View my complete profile


mylo's twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter