Photo of the month (August 2012)

Posted by shloke 30 August 2012

Title: The CAUTIOUS look
About: A female Silvered Leaf Monkey looking out for potential danger.

Photo Technical Details:
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/500 s
ISO: 2200
F-STOP: f/5.3
FOCAL LENGTH: 70mm
CAMERA: Nikon D3200

This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Silvered Leaf Monkey. It was taken during my recent trip to Malawati Hill, Kuala Selangor in Malaysia. I LIKE the emotion, body posture and of course, the hairy look.

After having taken a long hiatus from photography to work, work and work....I'm finally back! It was my first outdoor photography trip in almost two years. I was a bit nervous and public shy, but these wonderful creatures....they were begging to be photographed :)

Click HERE to read the full blog post.

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails












My Photo
shloke
Traveling & photography are the most rewarding & enriching experiences in my life. Photography is all about discovery, enjoying myself, having adventure, learning people & nature. The greatest experience for me is the connection I felt with NATURE. If you haven’t seen Malaysia, you haven’t seen the world! My photography works are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
View my complete profile


mylo's twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter