Photo of the month (August 2008)

Posted by shloke 28 October 2008
Location: BOH Plantation at Sungai Palas, Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
Date: 19 August 2008, 9.23am
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/10.0, ISO Equiv.: 200


On day 2 of my Cameron Highlands trip, I decided to explore the green tea plantation at Sungai Palas. I started my journey from the base of the plantation up to the visitor centre. It was a tiring trip (nearly 2km of walking trip). Nonetheless, I am able to capture tons of nice images due to the sunny day and bright sky. This is a picture showing a Bangladeshi worker cutting green tea leaves. I took this shot while he was busy trimming the plant. Later, I managed to have a brief chat with him and also showed him the images I captured on my LCD display panel.

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails












My Photo
shloke
Traveling & photography are the most rewarding & enriching experiences in my life. Photography is all about discovery, enjoying myself, having adventure, learning people & nature. The greatest experience for me is the connection I felt with NATURE. If you haven’t seen Malaysia, you haven’t seen the world! My photography works are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
View my complete profile


mylo's twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter