Up Close and Personal with NATURE (Part 2)

Posted by shloke 03 November 2008
Article Preview

Title: Purple Lily
Location: Orchid Park, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 3 November 2008, 12.46pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/8.0, ISO Equiv.: 100

A macro shot of a lily flower in full bloom.

Title: Fern
Location: Orchid Park, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 3 November 2008, 12.03pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/7.1, ISO Equiv.: 100

This is an adult fern plant. Visible in this picture are hundreds of brown-coloured sporangium - spore producing structure. These spore cases are strategically placed beneath the leaves to encourage direct spore propagation.

2 comments

  1. Mas Light Says:
  2. oh i love these

     
  3. shloke Says:
  4. maslight,

    Glad you like those pics!

    cheers!
    mylo

     
Related Posts with Thumbnails












My Photo
shloke
Traveling & photography are the most rewarding & enriching experiences in my life. Photography is all about discovery, enjoying myself, having adventure, learning people & nature. The greatest experience for me is the connection I felt with NATURE. If you haven’t seen Malaysia, you haven’t seen the world! My photography works are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
View my complete profile


mylo's twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter