Up Close and Personal with NATURE (Part 3)

Posted by shloke 04 November 2008
Article Preview

Title: A man-made bridge from logs
Location: Perdana Lake Gardens, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 19 July 2008, 3,20pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/5.6, ISO Equiv.: 110

A medium-sized bridge made out of logs. A creative design. It may look like a piece of painting, but this is an actual photo I took during Malaysia International Landscape & Garden Festival 2008.

Title: Trumpet
Location: Perdana Lake Gardens, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 19 July 2008, 12.36pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/9.0, ISO Equiv.: 100

A trumpet-like flower. Love the bright mixture of yellow and orange colours in this picture. It was a bright afternoon - the colours really 'burst' out in this picture.

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails












My Photo
shloke
Traveling & photography are the most rewarding & enriching experiences in my life. Photography is all about discovery, enjoying myself, having adventure, learning people & nature. The greatest experience for me is the connection I felt with NATURE. If you haven’t seen Malaysia, you haven’t seen the world! My photography works are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
View my complete profile


mylo's twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter