Up Close and Personal with NATURE (Part 4)

Posted by shloke 05 November 2008
Article Preview

Title: Living Dead
Location: National Zoo Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 16 October 2008, 2.49pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/6.3, ISO Equiv.: 100

I chance upon this moment when I was exploring the inner part of the Zoo's Savanna Walk.
Title: Green Wave
Location: Kepong Metropolitan Park, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 30 September 2008, 12.58pm
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/8.0, ISO Equiv.: 100

This picture was part of my Kepong Metropolian Park series. This is the only picture I selected to put in my blog. I truly LOVE the green wave visible in this picture.
Title: White Paradise
Location: Hibiscus Park, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 3 November 2008, 11.48am
Camera: Nikon D60 with Aperture: f/8.0, ISO Equiv.: 100
A white coloured Bird of Paradise plant.

2 comments

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. wow yr photos are awesome! :)

     
  3. shloke Says:
  4. quachee,

    Thanks! A part time hobby. btw...catchy username :)

    cheers!
    mylo

     
Related Posts with Thumbnails












My Photo
shloke
Traveling & photography are the most rewarding & enriching experiences in my life. Photography is all about discovery, enjoying myself, having adventure, learning people & nature. The greatest experience for me is the connection I felt with NATURE. If you haven’t seen Malaysia, you haven’t seen the world! My photography works are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
View my complete profile


mylo's twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter