Photo Assignment of the Week: "Emotions"

Posted by shloke 11 August 2011

Hi peeps! A Malaysian Photo and Travel Blog (MPTB) Facebook page is currently running a Weekly Photo Assignment. Fans like you are invited to upload your best photo on MPTB’s wall.

The BEST 8 photos of the week will be featured on MPTB’s special iFrame tab aka ✓ The Weekly Theme. It’s my way of giving something back to my Facebook fans. I hope you’ll participate in MPTB’s Photo Assignment.

Four simple steps:

1) Head over to MPTB facebook page
2) Pick a picture that best represents the weekly theme
3) Write an attractive caption (e.g. Alone and sad)
4) Upload to MPTB’s Facebook wall

Photo Assignment: Week 1
Theme: Emotions
Submission Date: August 7th – 12th, 2011 [last 23:00 (MYT) - Time in Malaysia]

Reward:
The BEST 8 photographers will have their shots featured in ✓ The Weekly Theme tab. Your name, Facebook and webpage URL will be published together with your photo.

Results:
All winners will be announced on August 13th, 2011. Winning entries will be published on my blog and MPTB's ✓ Weekly Theme iFrame tab.

Here's a sneak preview of what's coming up:

Last updated (August 12th, 2011)

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails












My Photo
shloke
Traveling & photography are the most rewarding & enriching experiences in my life. Photography is all about discovery, enjoying myself, having adventure, learning people & nature. The greatest experience for me is the connection I felt with NATURE. If you haven’t seen Malaysia, you haven’t seen the world! My photography works are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.
View my complete profile


mylo's twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter